1. These Terms & Conditions & User Agreement (also herein “terms and conditions”, “Agreement” or “agreement”) set forth how Ultimate Grub (also herein, the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and you the user (also herein, “you”, “your”, “user” or “User”, also in many circumstances may be referred to as “subscriber”, “member”, “VIP”, or “affiliate”, agree to respect and treat each other while and after you are using our website, pages and other information published through www.ultimategrub.com, known as Ultimate Grub (the “Website).
2. Copyright & Trademark Notice: Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of the Company, Copyright © 2023, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of reading the information on this site, for your own education, for shopping on this site, or for placing an order through this site, and for no other purpose.
No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
3. No Professional Advice: The beneficial low and no-cost advice shared on our site has been provided for general educational purposes only and for no other purpose. Nothing we provide for you here is intended to replace any form of competent professional advice. If you are in need of professional advice, including medical, mental health, legal, accounting, or tax advice, or any other form of professional advice, then you should seek out a competent professional in that area who can ensure you are provided help that is specific to your particular situation and circumstances.
4. No FDA Evaluation: The advice shared on this site has not been evaluated by the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA). The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness or disease, nor are the products and methods intended to replace proper medical help.
5. Federal Trade Commission Disclosure: This website and its information are written, edited and published by the Company, which claims sole and exclusive ownership of its content. For questions about this website or its content, please contact us using the following email address: email@example.com. The Company sometimes accepts forms of cash advertising, direct sponsorship, affiliate sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. We abide by word-of-mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in our website and its content. Other than what is obviously advertising, if certain content is paid or directly sponsored, then we here pledge our best efforts to clearly identify or label it as such. The Company is sometimes compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though we may receive compensation for our posts, advertisements or other content, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on any blog, guest post or in any form of comments on our website are purely that blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Ultimate Grub is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more on our disclosure.
7. Governing Law: This agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of Texas.
8. Severability and Interpretation: Whenever possible each provision of these terms and conditions shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of these terms and conditions shall be prohibited, void, invalid, or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition, invalidity, voidability, or enforceability without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of this agreement. We and you agree that any ambiguity or vagueness of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed against the drafting party because of its being the drafter of this agreement.
9. Survival: All obligations of the parties hereto contained in this agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
10. Arbitration: All claims and disputes arising under or relating to these terms and conditions are to be settled by binding arbitration in the State of Texas or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction. Should any arbitration be commenced between the parties to this agreement concerning this agreement, or the rights and duties of either in relation thereto, the party prevailing in such arbitration shall be entitled, in addition to such relief as may be granted, to its attorneys’ fees and costs in the arbitration.
11. Limitation of Liability: The company shall not be liable for any loss of profits or costs or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether Company was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of our content, or other performance of services under this Agreement.
You Expressly Agree That Use Of Ultimate Grub, The Site, And The Internet Is Entirely At Your Own Risk. Ultimate Grub, The Site, And Its Contents Are Provided On An “As Is,” “As Available” Basis.
To The Extent Permitted By Applicable Law, Ultimate Grub Disclaims All Representations And Warranties Of Any Kind, Whether Express Or Implied, Including, Without Limitation, The Warranties Of Merchantability Or Fitness For A Particular Purpose, With Respect To Ultimate Grub, The Site, Or Its Contents Or With Respect To Any Information, Services, And Products Provided Through Or In Connection With Ultimate Grub Online Ordering Service; Ultimate Grub Does Not Adopt Any Representation Or Warranty Of Any Manufacturer Or Merchant Of Any Such Information, Service, Or Products. Ultimate Grub Makes No Representations Or Warranties Of Any Kind As To The Availability, Accuracy, Or Content Of Any Information, Services, Or Products Obtained Through The Site Or Ultimate Grub Online Ordering Services. Ultimate Grub Does Not Warrant That The Functions Provided By The Site Will Be Uninterrupted Or Error Free, Or That This Site Or The Server That Makes It Available Is Free From Viruses Or Other Harmful Components.
Neither Ultimate Grub Nor Any Of Its Directors, Employees, Shareholders, Affiliates, Agents, Representatives, Third-party Information Providers, Merchants, Or Licensors (Collectively, “Ultimate Grub Parties”) Shall Be Liable For Any Damages Of Any Kind, Including, Without Limitation, Compensatory, Direct, Indirect, Special, Incidental, Consequential, Or Punitive Damages; Loss Of Data, Income, Or Profit; Or Loss Or Damage To Property, Arising Out Of Or In Connection With The Use Of, Or The Inability To Use, The Site, Ultimate Grub Online Ordering Service, Or The Internet.
12. Indemnification: User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, affiliates, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all property damage, personal injuries or death and other liability, loss, cost, expense, or damage, including, without limitation, court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of user’s use or misuse, whether intentional or negligent, of the Company’s content and information and from user’s breach of any of the terms contained in this agreement.
13. Counterparts: This agreement may be executed in several counterparts or by separate actions between or among its parties, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one agreement; it’s understood that your accessing and using the information on this website constitutes your complete assent (and, as applicable, the assent of the company, group or organization you represent) to all of these terms and conditions.
15: License: Unless otherwise stated, Ultimate Grub and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.ultimategrub.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.ultimategrub.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://www.ultimategrub.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from https://www.ultimategrub.com
Redistribute content from Ultimate Grub (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
16. Third-Party Resource: The Site and the Service contain links to third-party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third-party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with our Web site. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
17. Full Disclosure Affiliate Policy: Occasionally, we accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made on https://www.ultimategrub.com. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network.
This blog may be compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though we receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely our own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.